What’s Included for you:
- A guided 4.5 hour workshop where you will learn how to make basic soaps,
mixed with healing essential oils, exfoliates and flower essences.
Perfect for every skin type because you have made it especially with what you desire in mind.
- You will also discover the secrets that your kitchen holds, and take home your very own bars of soap
- You will also receive a recipe book and guide to creating truly exceptional soaps at home.
- Discover cleansers that you didn’t even know existed and how great they are great for your body and wallet.
- A day of fun and discovery, make some new friends, relax and enjoy learning how
to be a bit more self sufficient and resourceful.
What to Bring with you:
- Please provide a vegetarian plate of food to share
with others over a relaxing, healthy, delicious lunch,
- water bottle,
- sense of fun,
- note pad & pen
- please wear comfortable clothing.
Come along and create your own soaps. This is by far our most popular workshop and
it always inspires everyone who comes to create amazing and one of a kind soaps.
This workshop is defiantly practical, it is also a insight into how you can heal and balance
yourself and families everyday.
Depending on what you choose to add to your soaps you have the tools to harmonize or
energize every time you bath or wash your hands or clothes.
- We will be covering melt and pour soaps.
You will get to add your own special ingredients such as essential oils, vibrational essences and herbs.
- Discovering how much of what to put in and how to avoid making soap blunders.
- Making soap from scratch. (This is a long process so this will be demonstrated and the different stages shown.)
- Safety guidelines. This is important as making soap from scratch can be dangerous if you don’t understand the hazards.
You must take precautions and add ingredients in the right order or it is more then likely you will get hurt.
I know it sounds drastic but it is true.
Register for both level 1 & 2 to receive a discount.. Liquid soap (including shampoo and conditioners)
and washing powder/liquid is in the next workshop Level 2
Only 10 spots available
Sat 18th March 2017
Cost $145 or $117 early bird (before Feb 28th 2017)
Included is taking home what you make
$15 credit for soap making product spent in store on the day.
Doors open at 9am for 9.30 start and we finish around 2.30pm
Please bring a plate to share or if you prefer your own lunch
Parking is off Pearl st through the motel entrance then turn to the left. It’s easy once you are here.
There will be full kits and single ingredients there for purchase on the day so you can go home and start making even more creations straight away.